VJ XTRM Men’s
For extreme trails
Revolutionary grip without studs! In VJ’s studless shoe, Irock, the outsole material is made of butyl rubber.
According tests made by our test runners, the grip is the best you can have without metal studs.
Schoeller® – Keprotec® is a swiss innovation. This fabric is made using only the high quality materials. The fabric contains Kevlar®, an armide fiber which is five times stronger than steel. Schoeller® – Keprotec® provides you excellent protection, it is tear and temperature resistant and guarantees you high level of comfort.
Schoeller® – Keprotec® material provides special characters for wet conditions. The material itself is waterproof. The morning dew stays outside of the shoe. If water comes in from the throat, it will be pumped out through the seams causing vacuum-efect. So the upper follows the shape of the foot even closer and this keeps the amount of water inside the shoe the smallest possible.
- Trail-, mountain- and skyrunning. Our choice especially for longer, challenging trails.
- Medium last + extra space on the toe box.
- Cushioning units in front and heel.
- Fiberclass stability control.
- New FitLock.
- 48 % Kevlar and polyester blend upper, extraordinary protectiveness and durability.
- Outsole 100% Butyl-rubber. #THEBESTGRIPONTHEPLANET
- Agressive 6 mm cleats in outsole.
- Full length RockPlate in midsole.
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap.
- Size: UK 3,5-7 (women), 7.5-12, 13 (men)
- Weight (UK 8): 250 g
- Drop 4 mm